How to Find Us By Sea
Mooring Location: 1 mile S of Narrows Bridge. Entrance restricted until there is a
+ 4 foot tide. Stay in channel to West side. There is a water depth marker on the East side of the basin as you enter the Day Island Lagoon. Keep it to your Port side on en-try by the boathouses. Then keep the 3 green day marks to port on entry to the recip dock.
Mooring Details: Tie up and contact Caretaker Dale located in Apartment on the
Ground Floor of the Club House to sign in. Both 20A and 30A shorepower available. Yellow line on dock indicates low water at Low Tide. Pump Out station available on dock.
How to Find Us By Land
2120 91st Avenue West
University Place, Washington 98466
We are located on the West Side of Tacoma/University Place, one mile south of the Tacoma Narrows Bridges.
• From Interstate 5, Exit onto Westbound Highway 16 (toward Bremerton)
• Exit #4, Jackson Avenue
• Turn left (South) onto Jackson Avenue for 0.9 miles
• Turn right (West) onto 19th St. W. for 1.0 miles
• 19th St. W. turns left and becomes 91st Ave. W. at the bottom of hill
• Destination is 0.2 miles to the gate at the end of the road